Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's been forever I know! I have finished one of the guest rooms, the Parisian inspired room. At least finished for now. I'd like to get an armoire for that room, or a nice piece of furniture. I'll know when I see it. Now I'd like to start focusing on the other two bedrooms, the master and second guest room. I like the idea of putting many mirrors in a room to create a larger space, like this... For the second guest room I want to do a mural on the wall, or rather have my aunt do a mural on the wall, I've been coming up with a few ideas, I like the idea of doing almost a window into a landscape like the second picture on this website. Let me know what you guys think, I definitely am up for suggestions. I will put more pictures up soon. I have yet to find a adapter for my computer to use with my camera. I may be able to put some more pictures up on Wednesday, but for now any suggestions are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment