Thursday, August 18, 2011

Upcoming Projects

So, I have many ideas running around in my head for things I'd like to do. I have a very lonely wall in my living room in which I would like to decorate. My idea for this is find (for super cheap), 3 16x20 picture frames. Matching or not, doesn't matter since I want to spray them a light blue color. Then I would like to put silhouettes of birds inside the frames (in black) on a white matting. I don't have an exact idea of what I want to do, but I think it's played out pretty well in my head. Executing however, different story. I need to set aside some time to plan and do this because if I don't it will never get done.

Also, a friend of mine showed me this, which is also linking you to my pinterest account which means you should follow me because that website is AWESOME! Anyway, that was off topic. I think this is a really cute idea, I just don't know what lyrics, or phrase I would do yet.

My next focus will be our bedroom, because as of now to be honest it's quite boring. I get really excited about one thing, and then it takes me awhile to get started on another. I think I want to do some candle sconces on the wall, and I like this one with the mirror because it will make the room seem bigger, and that is definitely what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment