Monday, October 24, 2011

A little organization...

I've decided to start to organize my house one room at a time. Baby steps. One thing that this house lacks is storage space! Tiny closets, no pantry, etc...pictures to come. So, I've decided to start one room (space) at a time. So in essence, this will be a series of blogs. There are a TON of free printable websites out there, which I hope will help me to become more organized. I consider myself one of the most disorganized, organized people I know. I know where things are, but could anyone else find the thing if I wasn't present, probably not, definitely not. I decided to start small by going with the hall closet. We keep our linens and bathroom things in there, as well as things such as the dogs heart guard and frontline and whatever else he has in there. So, I will post some before and after pictures in the coming weeks, along with where I find my materials. Hope you enjoy!
Until then,
Kirstie

No comments:

Post a Comment