Monday, November 7, 2011

Round 1

So round one of organizing went fairly well. I concentrated mostly on storage areas such as the linen closet in the hallway and the under the sink storage. I bought these cute baskets at Deal$. They look like this:


The best part is that they were $1. I love the dollar store. The amount of things I can buy for $1 is almost a little overwhelming.

I used these baskets first to clean up my mess of a linen closet. I am not exaggerating here. ***Disclaimer- I am messy.
Before:




After:





I put things that we don't use as much such as light bulbs and bug spray up higher so it isn't taking room up that would be put to better use. I tried to group like items together so I know where things basically are, such as my bars for my Scentsy, toiletries, dog things, etc. It's worked out great so far. I love the feeling that everything has it's place. Now it's just about keeping it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment