Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving!

So I'm hosting Thanksgiving for the first time "dun dun dunnnn." I guess that kind of gives my overall feeling about it. The thought of cooking a turkey 1. Grosses me out and 2. Makes me nervous I'm going to take the thing out and it's still going to be frozen. But, aside from my fear, I'm excited to have my family over and see everyone. So here is my menu as of now, but things could/might change depending on how I see fit.
Turkey

Rolls


Cream Cheese Spread With Crackers


Greenbean Casserole


Butternut Bisque



Spinach Puff Pastry


My Grandma's Apple Pie

I may revise (add/remove) things, but whatever I make I will definitely take pictures of. Hopefully it goes better than what I'm seeing in my head!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you!!! I wanna know how it goes. :) Good luck with the turkey. heh.

    ReplyDelete